IMMIGRATION LAWYER + CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER + FAMILY LAW ATTTORNEY in Columbus
Defending Your Rights & Freedom
If you need skilled legal representation from a Columbus criminal defense lawyer or immigration lawyer, turn to Jay Perez Law. Our firm offers you the personalized attention and compassion your case deserves.
- Our immigration lawyers are passionate about helping clients emerge from the shadows, reuniting families, and working with families and individuals to obtain legal status. A Jay Perez Columbus immigration attorney will fight tenaciously to safeguard your future.
- Our team of Columbus-based criminal defense lawyers (including DUI lawyers, domestic violence lawyers, and Ohio drug charges lawyers) will provide aggressive criminal defense to minimize your penalties or dismiss your charges.
- We can also help you navigate the uncertainty that comes along with domestic matters, such as divorce.
As a results-driven law firm, our first concern is achieving your best possible outcome.
MEET COLUMBUS CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER, JAY
Jay is the Principal Attorney at Jay Perez Law in Columbus, Ohio, where he has practiced immigration, criminal defense, domestic matters, and appeals for the past 24 years.
Before attending law school, Jay was a police officer in New York and in South Florida. Respected as a seasoned Columbus criminal defense attorney, years of prior law enforcement experience equips Jay and his firm with unique insight into the criminal legal process.
As a Columbus immigration lawyer, Jay is recognized as a passionate legal representative of marginalized clients facing seemingly intractable immigration challenges.
- Habla Español
- Extremely accessible to clients = contact me directly 24/7
- A former police officer with 25 years of legal experience = a Columbus criminal defense attorney with a unique perspective on how the system “works”
- The son of Cuban immigrants = an immigration lawyer with a deep connection and drive to assist immigrants
"Lawyering is not just the study of law, it’s an art."
- Are you facing controlled substance charges? A Columbus drug charge attorney’s nuanced understanding of criminal drug law can help you build a defense. If you have a driving offense related to controlled substances, an Ohio-based DUI lawyer can help you successfully navigate the complexities of OVI law.
- Do you need strong legal defense in criminal court? Jay Perez Law Firm’s team of Columbus criminal defense attorneys will draw from over two decades’ experience in both state and federal criminal law to build a strong legal defense on your behalf.
- Have you or a loved one received notification of impending deportation? The compassion, legal acumen and courtroom experience of our Ohio team of immigration lawyers can help you traverse the many nuances of state and federal immigration law.
- Do you need a visa, or wish to apply for full naturalization? Work with a family based immigration attorney at Jay Perez law to complete the application in less time, and with greater confidence of a successful outcome.
United States v Hernandez Zavaleta
Conspiracy to possess controlled substances
Successfully got case dismissed
Taveras vs Taveras
US Court of Appeals Sixth Circuit
Successfully defended parent against allegation of international kidnappingLEARN MORE
Hodge vs Lee
Successfully defended client in CPO hearingLEARN MORE
State of Ohio vs Campbell
Won appeal and the reversal of a dangerous dog findingLEARN MORE
WHAT MAKES US
- Habla español
- Forceful criminal legal defense from a Columbus criminal defense attorney team with practical law enforcement experience
- Columbus immigration attorneys that are highly experienced in immigration + criminal + domestic matters
- Accessible and transparent. Contact us 24 hours a day at 1-614-515-4950
- Razor focused on building relationships
HOW WE CAN HELP
If you need help, a Jay Perez criminal defense lawyer, immigration attorney or domestic matters lawyer is available to take your call 24/7.